Friday, July 10, 2009

Static X:Wisconsin Death Trip Inspired Look







This look was inspired by the album cover for Static X's debut album; Wisconsin Death Trip. This was one of my fav bands in the 90's, and I saw them live over a dozen times. Phoenix has a great music scene. I used the MAC trio Danger Zone from the Red She Said collection for the black and silver, as well as laying down a base shade of red. For that amazing bright matte red, however, I used Calypso Minerals Velvet, again from the rainbow stack. I thought this was a really cool and industrial look, kind of hardcore, and fitting nicely not only with the album cover, but the music on the album as well. It's one of my favs, they're best album in my opinion. I will be doing more looks inspired by my fav bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment