Wednesday, January 6, 2010

High Voltage Cosmetics Swatches

Here are the swatches I did of my High Voltage cosmetics. The first pic is without flash, the second is with flash. The first set are on bare skin, the second set are over NYX jumbo pencil Milk. These minerals are smooth, highly pigmented, easily blended, and inexspensive. Shipping time is very quick, I recieved my products within a week of ordering. The only bummer is the site used to promise samples with orders, and I have ordered three times, and never recieved samples. I like samples because I sometimes end up with colors I wouldn't have chosen (either because I didn't think I would like it, or the pic didn't do it justice) that I might end up loving. That is how I found my fav Calypso Minerals color-as a sample! I highly recommend this company! www.highvoltagecosmetics.com

Left to Right: Cocktail Party, Cupid's Arrow, Fairy Blood, Iron Butterfly, Mean Streak, Pixie Dust, Roadie, Pirate, Rule Breaker, Wild Angels.


The above swatches are the colors I bought my sis for Christmas. The ones below are all colors I own, so some are doubles, as I ordered some of my favs for my sis!





Left to Right: I'm With the Band, Totally Rad, Prince Charming, Unplugged, Secrets & Lies, Midnite Desire, Love Drunk, Frost Bite, Cocktail Party, Roadie, Poisioned Apple, Pirate, VIP, Star Breaker, Hi-Fi, Paradise City, Fairy Blood











No comments:

Post a Comment